It's a.....

We got to find out the gender of our last little baby today because there was a scheduling goof with my OB-GYN office.  I could go in today (with 40 minutes notice) or wait two more weeks.  I put the kids in the car and Adam was gracious enough to leave work and meet us there.  Prior to my visit I ordered gender confetti cannons as a way to announce what we were having to our kids.  Since they were coming with us, I wasn't sure how we were going to pull off Adam and I finding out and then telling our kids (since they'd be in the room with us).  I told the tech that I had the cannons and she said she'd be happy to put the gender in an envelope, and if I would give her the cannons, she would tell us which ones to use (it's hard to tell which ones are which).  That way it was a surprise for Adam and I as well!!!!  I was so nervous driving to the park.  We walked a ways in and well, just watch the video!!!







**Disclaimer** If the video seems disjointed, it's because it is.  I had to trim it so blogger could handle the size.

Also, for you environmentalists out there, we picked up every piece.  We didn't litter 



Comments

Jamie said…
Wahoo!!! Congrats! I be Lily is super excited!
mellabie said…
Yay a girl. Congratulations!
mellabie said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JennaK said…
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!
Heidi said…
Congratulations! Yay for a little girl!!!
Unknown said…
This was so cute! Congratulations!
alli said…
Congratulations!!!
DeLane said…
Yes! Yes! Yes!! AWESOME!! :-)

Popular Posts