Preschool Blog

I know I said I would post weekly, and I technically have, but I've been doing it on my preschool blog. I toyed with the idea of posting all this stuff on here, but I decided I wanted to keep this blog more on my family and day to day life/feelings.  I'm using the preschool blog to document what I'm going with K1 and Sister and to see if it's effective or not.  Anyhoo, feel free to go check it out (I've posted quite a few pictures on there too).

As a random happy side note:  I bought some DVD's a few weeks ago called Little Pim.  These are language training DVD's for toddlers/preschool age kids.  I bought some in German because our library only had Spanish and I've wanted our family to focus on German.  Anyhoo, we've watched the first DVD probably 5-10 times (it's only 25 minutes)  and most of those viewings have been in the car.  Here's the happy part.  Tonight while K1 was in the tub, I would say a German word and ask him what it meant and he got 75% right!  I was really impressed.  His pronunciation is getting better too.

Comments

Popular Posts