Homestead Farms

 We took a field trip to Homestead Farms for preschool!  We trekked up to this place last fall and had a great time. This farm has animals that you can pet, apples that you can pick, and a hayride that will take you to the fields to pick your own pumpkin.  This year we picked our own apples and saw the animals but opted for a pre-picked pumpkin because we were pooped. (did I mention that alliteration makes me happy?)  Anyhoo, here's a few pictures from our adventure that day.  Enjoy.
 Smiling while trying not to look at the camera

 Here's the gang: Gabbi, Paige, K1, Henry, and Abby.
 I was surprised that K1 wasn't afraid of the animals at all, hence his reaching into the pen.  He petted one of the goats.  My dad would be so proud :)
 But let's be serious: This was easily his favorite thing at the farm.  I had to peel him away screaming so we could go pick apples before we needed to leave.  
 This had wheels as well, therefore it was cool in K1's book.
Hangin' with Henry.  These two boys have so much fun running around and making noise together.

I wish I had the photo from last year with K1's head in the face slot to see how much he's grown from last year.
  Picking the right, ripe apple.



  And of course....
 Tasting it :)

 Typical... Me trying to pose with K1 and him not having it :)
We decided to pick our pumpkin instead.
Did I mention Sister came on this trip?  Well she did and was good the whole time.  My angel baby :)

Comments

Beautiful day.

Did the other Mom's come along? I hope so. If not...WOW!

This makes me miss Fall but I want Summer to come!!

Popular Posts