Two Years Old!!
That's right, our little boy is TWO YEARS OLD!!! Here he is wearing his birthday crown (and stayed on his head for less than a minute...)
K1's friend P came to join us for the festivities. Here they are playing a duet.
K1 loves vehicles. I thought I would make him a fire truck cake because he loves pointing them out in the car and stopping to listen to them when we're home. I had so much fun making his cake. I would apply a layer of frosting and then have to put it in the fridge so the frosting wouldn't melt or sag because it was so hot that day.
I wish we had gotten this next segment on video because it was priceless. K1 opened this car transporter toy and was excited, but once he realized it was wrapped in plastic his expression turned frantic and he started yelling "Help! Help!". PC helped him open the plastic and all was resolved. It's still one of his favorite toys 6 months later :)
K1's friend P came to join us for the festivities. Here they are playing a duet.
K1 loves vehicles. I thought I would make him a fire truck cake because he loves pointing them out in the car and stopping to listen to them when we're home. I had so much fun making his cake. I would apply a layer of frosting and then have to put it in the fridge so the frosting wouldn't melt or sag because it was so hot that day.
Here's Sister and I watching all the action.


Comments