PC's Work Picnic

 Here we are at the annual family picnic put on by PC's work.  I honestly can't remember where it was but close to our pavilion was an historical 1600's farm where volunteers worked on the farm 'in character'.  I liked the little boy who walked around in cut off pants, bare feet and a floppy-brimmed, brown hat.
 
Pretty sure K1 liked this place because we weren't holding onto his leash and he could roam freely.
 Here's the resident turkey that was flaunting it's feathers.  You can't really tell, but in the background, the volunteers are farming.  It was interesting to see how they would have just a patch of dirt for each plant, rather than having the whole plot plowed.  Of course I understand why, but it was interesting  to see the difference between modern farming and 1600's farming.
 In this shot K1 is pointing to an 'ah-pane' or airplane :)  Wonder what it must feel like being the actors who have to pretend it the 1600's and then hear an airplane overhead....
 K1 saying hi to the chickens.

Comments

Popular Posts