Lawyers 5K

PC is on the top row, second from the right.  This photo is all the people who ran from PC's firm
 In June, PC ran his first 5K in DC- The Lawyers 5K.  Over 6000 people ran this race!  I couldn't believe that many lawyers were runners!  I was really proud of PC for participating.  He'd been running MWF evenings for several months, always saying it was just for exercise with no intentions of ever running a race.  You can imagine that it came as a surprise when he told me that he signed up to run!
 Here he is on the home stretch.  He's on the left side of the picture with a white shirt and dark shorts.
 100 yards away from the finish line - once again on the far left.
 Showing us his prize!  K1 happily wore it for him.
And here we are, the happy cheering section. woohoo! 

Comments

PC said…
One little detail was that it was supposed to be a 10K, but because of the expected (and actual, I think) heat index, reduced it to a 5K.

Popular Posts