4 months

The Stats: 24.5'' long, 12lbs 14oz, 16'' head circumference. The percentiles were approximately ~64th, 35th, and 48th. Yup, shes' skinny and long. No surprises there.

I'm still always so surprised by how chatty this little girl is. She has so many different shrieks, gurgles and raspberry noises to portray how she's feeling. She's such a content little thing. She'll hangout in the bouncer quietly and then kick her legs excitedly if even you look at her. PC is definitely taken with her. He loves holding and talking to Sister.


One of her many cute dresses (Thanks Aunt Andrea!!!). Dressing a little girl is SO fun. I can't believe all the cute things you can get for little girls. She easily has twice as many things as K1. I'm still used to the world of pants or shorts and plain, stripped, or plaid shirts. But I think I'll get used to it ;)



She loves to suck on everything! She can unfortunately take her binky out of her mouth and every-so-often get it back in. She discovered her toes just after she turned four months as well.


Yup, she's pretty much adorable.









Comments

Kiley said…
She is darling!

Popular Posts