3 months

Few things to note this month: Sister found her thumb. I still push the pacifier because, well, I can't take away her thumb in 2 years. But it is nice that she can pacify herself if she needs. She's content to lay in her crib when she wakes up after naps or in the morning and just chats to herself. This may be too much information, but she went from pooping once a week to pooping every day. It was really weird. I wasn't in the habit of carrying onesies with me when I went places and therefore found myself in interesting situations. Oh, well.

Sleeping Baby Toes
Sister and Daddy
All my favorite people crammed into one chair!
Sleeping Baby :)
Can't get enough of these smiles
I caught her first roll on camera (2.5 months old)
Mid roll
Complete! She actually cried afterward because it startled her.
I love my babies

Comments

Kelli said…
I love that last picture of the two kids together. What sweeties.
Kiley said…
She's growing up so fast!
PC said…
I think it's great that most pictures of Sister include an arm or leg of K1. He's everywhere we want to be!

Popular Posts