22 months

Two words could describe my little boy at this stage of life: curious and cars. And yes, he is wearing a lion-backpack-leash-thing. We all like it for different reasons :). Life was a little hard at this point because K1 was still getting used to my time being divided between him and Sister. He would get frustrated with situations like walking to and from the car because I was always carrying Sister and would insist on being carried by saying 'UP!!!' He'd been walking to and from the car for months but I think he was missing the attention. I gave in sometimes.K1 watching the lawn being mowed in our complex. In fact, 'mooower' was the third vehicle word he could say. We're up to car, bus and mower. Also his 'car' now has a distinct 'R' sound :)
Here he is watching 'Cars' the movie. Notice how he is perched on this box. Cracks me up.
Reading amongst his toys
...and reading his scriptures :) He loves finding the picture of Jesus in the front cover. On a religious note, K1 was more willing to say prayers at this point. Now we help him say his prayers every night. I love hearing him try to say what I'm saying. So cute.
All dressed up for Sister's Blessing. PC says he looks like me here
Sigh... Here he is screaming over a 'ca ca' or cracker. He is a very passionate boy. He can scream and thrash with the best of them.
Exploring the undersides of PC's desk. Or possibly playing the wheeled chair.
Yeah... I was speechless when I walked in the room. My first thought,"What the heck!" Second thought, " How did he do that by himself?!" He really is amazing.
Playing the piano IN the piano bench...
Playing with daddy's roller blades because, you guessed it, they have wheels :)
Lastly, my favorite picture. K1 came out from his nap while I was napping on the couch and apparently fell back asleep on the floor in his 'bean' position. It's moments like these that melt my heart.

Comments

valerie said…
He is so cute! I can't believe how much he has grown..
Kiley said…
What a darling little boy - so inquisitive, and so fun!
I love those cute backpack leash things! I love that they made them fun for kids and don't make you feel like you are a horrible parent!
I think they are GREAT and if they had them when my kids were little, you can bet I would have had one!

Your such a good Mommy and I am sure PC is awesome!

Popular Posts