2 months

This baby girl is just darling. She gives lots of smiles and started batting at her toys. Also, she rolled over from front to back for the first time this month.


Who needs a play gym when you have a broom, eh?
She likes it!

She is content to be where ever. In many ways I feel she is my neglected child because I'm running after K1 all the time, but she doesn't seem to mind so much. As long as I change her scenery every 5 or so minutes and, of course, go say hi and smile at her.
Her two month starts are as follows: 23.75'' long, 10 lbs, 14 oz, and 15.25'' head circumference.
My older sister gave me her old Baby Bjorn and I use it whenever I go to and from the car. I like it for quick and easy trips. Thankfully she doesn't mind being in the Bjorn. If we go for long trips, then I use the Moby. Much kinder on my back :)
I do believe she started 'chatting' this month as well. She and I would have conversational coos.
She still never full out cries (unless she'd been complaining before and I was preoccupied doing something else).
At this point, sister hadn't smiled very much at K1 because he couldn't stick around long enough for her to really look at him.

Comments

PC said…
In that last picture, I believe K1 has discovered her belly button.

Popular Posts