Ode to the Truck
A family in our ward was holding a garage sale and I decided to go check it out because they said they had children's books (I'm always on the prowl for more books for our library.) Anyhoo, they didn't have any books, but they did have this little dump truck for $1. Best dollar I've spent in a while. K1 would agree with me.
Here he is with his new toy. He wouldn't not be parted with this thing for DAYS.
I wasn't kidding. Here he is taking a nap with his truck.
Eating a snack with his truck
Trying to ride on his truck
Or just hangin' out with his truck. This truck goes everywhere. He also loves putting blocks inside of his truck and building towers. I still need to get a picture of that. What a kid, what a truck :)
Here he is with his new toy. He wouldn't not be parted with this thing for DAYS.
I wasn't kidding. Here he is taking a nap with his truck.
Eating a snack with his truck

Comments