Pregnancy: 33 Weeks

33 Weeks

I believe the last time I reported on my pregnancy I was only 12 or so weeks. I'm a bit farther along now :) The only major differences between last pregnancy and this one is the amount of doctors appointments I've had. My OB's office only listens to the heartbeat, analyzes 'samples', and tells you what to look forward to. EVERYTHING else is outsourced to another doctor. My sonograms, glucose testing and blood work have all been done by other people. Kind of a pain.

Other things to note: I've had more back pain (probably from carrying K1 around) and I feel I'm bigger this pregnancy. No surprise. Most women are. I've also developed a handful of varicose veins. Sad day (and slightly painful). On a more positive note, any morning sickness I had was completely gone by 13 weeks. I've felt just fine, even though I didn't start gaining weight until 5 months along. I haven't had any trouble since then ;) especially since my cravings are for mostly sweet things. I was on a ranch dressing kick for a while. Weird since I've never been a huge fan, but for some reason it tasted like heaven and I therefore ate lots of salads. Lately I've been wanting grapefruit. I could have a grapefruit everyday. I've always liked them, but they always sound good now. Thank goodness they are in season :)

I find it funny that I'm already getting the "you've dropped!" comments or you must be having a boy. I just politely smile and say, no, this is just how I carry my babies. I suspect I'll start getting the "are you having twins?" statements at 36 weeks. We'll see if I'm right. Anyhoo, enjoy the progress pictures below.

16 weeks 20 weeks 21 weeks 25 Weeks 30 weeks 32 weeks

Comments

Kelli said…
It's been fun reading so many posts from you all of the sudden. You're a cute prego lady. I hope you're feeling well. The race is on to the finish now... :)
Great post! You will be so glad that you have those pictures.

I wish my hubby would look in Virginia, it is so beautiful there. Maybe...you never know.
Anonymous said…
You sure do look great! That's so fun you're having a little girl :). I love that we've had kids around the same time! It's just too bad you don't live closer so we could have playdates and such. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
Stephanie said…
Okay. My previous statements stand. You are one of the cutest preggers I know. Good grief. Miss you!

Popular Posts