Halloween

Here we are! Can you guess what we are? K1 is Nemo, PC is Bruce the Shark from Finding Nemo (sadly you can't see the awesome fin I made attached to PC's back) and I'm a Cat preying on a fishbowl (the fish has a bow to let everyone know we're having a girl). Yeah... most people didn't get my costume. Oh well. I thought it was clever. I kept telling people that I have one fish in the bowl and another out of water. :)
Here's a close up of K1. I thought he was SO cute.
Here's a side view of his tail and fin.
K1's first haul from the trunk o' treat. I of course helped him sample everything ;)
One more picture for kicks, because I think he's so cute!

Comments

Jashley said…
I love your costumes! i think they're so clever! Well done. Oh and i love it when you post. All these were so cute!

Popular Posts