First Snow

On December 16th, we took K1 outside to walk around in our first "substantial" snow of the year. Yes, we know. There's only a dusting outside, but usually that's all we get out here in Virginia. K1 thought it was great. We took off his gloves at one point and let him feel how cold it was. He was all smiles :)
All suited up and ready to go.
I love his little skater coat :)



Comments

Kelli said…
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! By the way, I was going to tell you congrats on the new job! It sounds awesome! It looks like Alex got a hair cut since I saw you guys in September. What a cutie. Where on earth did you find a dress to fit you while you are pregnant?? There was a med school ball last weekend, but I didn't have a dress that would work.
Kiley said…
I love the updates! What adventures you're having!
Michelle said…
What a fun post! K1 looks like he is having a good time. I love the fact that you wrote "first snow" on the ground and took a picture. Way to catch up with the blog! Good work!

Popular Posts