Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Adventures in Eden
Taking the garden with us wherever we go!
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Mama Chick
November 11, 2010
Licking Beaters...
...equals happiness. The first taste.
Realizing that a lick doesn't do it justice. Sucking on the prong is necessary.
Hey wait! I'm not done!
Aaaaaaah....
Mmmmmm
Remnants :) My favorite shot.
Wash it down.
Licking fingers for the last bits.
Comments
Tracy
said…
I cannot believe how B*I*G he is!!! Holy cow, it's like you have been hiding him and then all of a sudden there he is - a toddler!! When did that happen?!? He is so stinkin' cute though and congratulations on the pregnancy! Very excited for you!!!
Andrea Fowles
said…
So darn cute! His hair is getting so long. I love it. Don't cut it. That's an order! :) I love little boys with longer hair like that.
Popular Posts
Posted by
Mama Chick
August 27, 2019
December
Posted by
Mama Chick
August 08, 2009
A Week in the Life of K1... (more like two :) )
Comments