Getting into Everything
I don't think people truly believe me when I say K1 gets into EVERYTHING! Here is a small glimpse starting with the most harmless/original and moving to the more creative/hazardous situations and finally culminating in an amazing feat of acrobatics.

Getting into a drawer (side note: I remember thinking it was very quiet and odd that K1 hadn't come to see me in a few minutes, as I was in another room. I went to search for him only to find this :)

Getting into a cupboard
and getting caught!
Trying to get into the toilet, but we placed the highchair over top of it. He wasn't happy about it.
Getting into the rocking chair, or trying at least.
Getting into trouble!!! I'd been trying to keep my Ipod away from him while still letting it charge and he crawled on the couch and over the side table to the desk to retrieve it. Sadly, while maneuvering backwards, he fell into the small space between the couch and table. Thus getting CAUGHT! ... and stuck.
Trying to get into that door. Thankfully he's not tall enough to get a good grip on the door handle yet.
Apparently getting into the fridge. I was grabbing something one day and this bit of blue caught my eye. I further investigated.....
First: Getting into his new carseat!


Comments