We're Back!!!

Okay folks. So it's been FOREVER. I have reasons I swear. I guess I'll start with those. First, and most importantly (if that's a word), I'M PREGNANT!! Hooray :) :)

I'm now 14 weeks along and feeling much better. As a quick summation of two of my three absent months, I felt SO sick. The best way to describe it is I wasn't functioning. I would lay on the couch all day feeling extremely nauseous, and sweet little K1 would be playing and occasionally take a cracker or two from my outstretched hand. Sadly, I think everyone in our family lost a little weight those 2 months.
*I can't believe I'm showing this but this is what I looked like most of the time. Sad, I know*
During the first month and a half of this time frame, I was still nursing K1 once a day. I stopped as soon as we came home from our AZ trip (See post soon to come) and much of my nausea went away. If I had known that, I would have stopped nursing much sooner. Oh well. Live and learn. And now for my last month of absence, I blame it on trying to get my life back in order. I was busy organizing my extremely neglected house, trying to do the everyday things and hopefully (somewhere in there) fit in a nap.

Now that I'm feeling a little more on top of things, I'm going to attempt to get our blog and the happenings of our summer, up to date.
This is me at 12 weeks. I'm already big. I think I look 4 weeks farther a long compared to last time. Sheesh.

Comments

JennaK said…
Welcome to the world of more than one baby. Every pregnancy you'll look more pregnant earlier on than the one before. I already had the bump about 3 weeks ago and clothes were already too tight on our AZ trip. And I'm 3 weeks behind you!

Glad you're feeling better. I'm still not quite there yet...
Kelli said…
Congrats again! By the way, I totally feel like I'm showing earlier too. Oh well, eh. I hope you're feeling well.
Kiley said…
Congratulations!!!! You look great - and good luck. It's not easy being pregnant and a mother at the same time!
Congratulations! That is so exciting.
I hope you continue to feel good.
Tell that husband of yours we say "Hi"!
Emily Hamilton said…
Congrats! You look great. Glad you're feeling better. :)
Tracy said…
Hey, congratulations to you both! That is wonderful news! Hope you are feeling better and that the family is getting to eat again! haha
Stephanie said…
You're preggers!!! that's so exciting!!!! I'm super happy for you!!!!!! love you all!
Jashley said…
shut up! this is the best news of the day! congrats! yay i'm so glad youre feeling better. and i'm so excited for you! cool cool

Popular Posts