A Visit from Jashley and Brock!

One of my former IWA (institute womens association) girls came to visit me. Well, she and he husband were actually driving across the country because he has a summer internship in Connecticut, but they decided to take a slight detour and come visit and see the sights. We took them to see Washington monument, the WWII , Vietnam, Korean War, Lincoln and Jefferson memorials. It was a lot of walking but they were great traveling companions. That night we ate Mexican food, played bananagrams and watched stardust while eating frozen keylime pie. You know you're jealous. Pretty much an awesome time. Thanks again guys for visiting, you're welcome anytime :)
WWII Memorial
Vietnam Memorial
Korean War Memorial
"Freedom is Not Free" -Korean War Memorial
K1 was such a good sport the whole time. We 'loves' him.
A lovely view over the Potomac featuring the Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial
This kid was pooped
Daddy and K1 having a chat a Jefferson Memorial

Look at that happy kid :)

Comments

PC said…
I'm glad we have pictures to show when he is happy!
Unknown said…
Wow! Look at K-1's lashes on the 'pooped' picture. Amazing!
At least I can say that I stood where you have stood!
I am still sad that we did not hook up while we were out there.

SO FUN! Glad you guys are making the most of living there!
Jashley said…
yay! i love this post. you guys are a hoot! This was my favorite day in DC by far!

Popular Posts