Skip to main content
Elder's Quorum Activity
The Elder's Quorum in our ward decided to have an activity and play softball! PC went to play and K1 and I went to cheer. It was SO muggy that day, but thankfully the EQ president was brilliant and brought watermelons for people to eat. I tried to take a picture of K1 and I with our shared piece of watermelon but failed all three times. The pic below is the best one I had.
I wanted to take a picture with the watermelon because I felt it important to document a rather tender moment (in my mind) with my baby boy. See, during my pregnancy, I craved watermelon. I ate at least one big round slice everyday during my last trimester. In fact, I woke up one morning at 6am feeling starving, went to the fridge, ate an entire half of a watermelon and went back to bed for PC to find the cleaned out rind an hour later when he woke up. Anyhoo, I gave K1 his first piece of watermelon and was pleased to see that he enjoyed it and squealed for more.
Comments