A Day in the Life of K1

...and his forever-cleaning-up-after-him mother. It was 4pm and I was making my third round of the day to clean up after my sweet little boy and then realized, maybe I should document this so that people believe me when I say my son gets into EVERYTHING. Oddly enough, as you will see, he only 'slightly' gets into stuff and then moves on. Mind you, some of his regular spots weren't in this rampage (the bookcases, the bathroom cupboards, and the pantry to name a few).The night stand and our poor Ensign that has been stripped of its cover.

Under PC's desk (K1 knocked stuff down and pulled things that were hanging off PC's desk)
His bedroom
The living room (this normally includes the contents of 'his drawer' )
The computer desk and usual paper casualties
Ah Ha! The culprit has been discovered in the act!
He looks perfectly pleased with his impish grin and tongue sticking out.
Oh we love him even though he can make a serious mess of things :)

Comments

Popular Posts