New Calling
I just received a new calling in my ward to be the Young Womens Mia Maid Advisor. I love my girls and am so excited for everything that I get to do within this calling.
Best part so far (probably my favorite moment all month really) was when I went to a stake activity and sat next to one of the Laurels and a Senior aged boy from another ward came over and asked me to the 'mormon prom' the stake is holding in May. I tried not not laugh when L came to the rescue and told the boy that not only was I married but I had a little boy and I was her leader. Poor guy felt so dumb, but I was very flattered by the gesture. :)
Best part so far (probably my favorite moment all month really) was when I went to a stake activity and sat next to one of the Laurels and a Senior aged boy from another ward came over and asked me to the 'mormon prom' the stake is holding in May. I tried not not laugh when L came to the rescue and told the boy that not only was I married but I had a little boy and I was her leader. Poor guy felt so dumb, but I was very flattered by the gesture. :)


Comments