Easter

The week of Easter, I went to my royal friend's house and dyed easter eggs! Easter wouldn't be complete without whipping out the mugs, vinegar, and little color tablets. I must say, I'm quite the amateur. We had a bunny egg, a nemo egg, a chicky egg, and a polka dotted one. There were others too, but those were the coolest.
At this point I thought I was done with the eggs. In my family, the egg's only fate it to be made into a deviled one :) Our royal friends had a different fate in mind. We went to their place after our cherry blossom sight seeing expedition to take part of EGG WARS!
That's right. Egg wars. I hadn't heard of them either, but they were a lot of fun. Each person picked their specimen and named it. I had specks and bandit. The idea was that two people rolled their eggs at each other and then who ever's egg was more cracked, lost.
PC facing off with the princess'
C and I laughing our heads off. Our aim was terrible. We kept missing each other.

The final face off: my egg won :)
Aren't we cute? Once again, K1 doesn't want to be seen

Kissing the winning egg

Reigning champs with our trophy

I had to do a close up because I made this masterpiece.

Comments

Popular Posts