9 months


Here he is! In all of his wiggly, chatty, get into everything-y state. We love him. So much has changed this past month. The biggest change is K1 being able to pull himself to standing on furniture. His crib, the couches, chairs, the toilet, the tub, the dishwasher, our legs... you get the idea. My favorite (as you'll see in pictures below) was when I was taking a shower and K1 was happily playing in the bathroom when all of a sudden *plop!* he was in the shower with me. I don't know who was more surprised. He was still in his jammies and got soaked. He didn't mind. :)

And for the Stats: 28 1/2 inches tall, 17lbs 10 oz., and 18 1/4 inches for his head. He's gettin' bigger!

K1 is an excellent eater. He's transitioning into finger foods beautifully. He loves avocado, banana, peas, macaroni noodles, puffies, pears,... (that's all I can think of at the moment). Of course he's eating much more variety than that, but everything else is still pureed. He's a terrible sleeper. Oh man. We don't get sleep. Granted, he's been sick the past few days, but even before that he's been bad. Some day. People tell me to use the Ferber method. I just can't bring myself to do it.

Lastly,I love hearing him say 'mamam' and 'dadada' but I don't think he associates it with us yet. We love our little man. I tell myself multiple times a day how happy I am to be his mom and how much I love him. Love you little K1.


Getting into the pantry

Climbing all over mama. He just can't sit still.Climbing on our new furnitureand falling off..A day at the zoo
His ability to get into tight spaces is amazing. I had to very carefully drag him out backwards from this one.
Rootbeer anyone?
Going to bed in his big boy jammies and holding his tooth brush
Standing next to our glass door.
Playing with Daddy
Our little Squishy
Tapping the bath tub, ready to get in
Eating banana
Getting in the shower with mama... with his clothes on!
Always curious, always exploring. We love him.

Comments

Stephanie said…
pahahahahahahahaha... your kid is so cute!
Emily Hamilton said…
He is one cute, ACTIVE little guy! I love those blue eyes.
AndreaF said…
I wanna get my hands on that little man! What a cutie pie. Love him. Can't wait to meet him. Give him and extra snuggle from his Auntie.
BYU Hottie said…
He's gonna hate you for that "cheeky" picture at the tub! :) My favorites are the face-smushed-on-the-glass-door. :)
He looks even bigger in the pictures! What a growing, adorable little Fowles you have!
JennaK said…
How did I miss this post? But so cute!

Popular Posts