Peace

This morning PC and I were able to go to the DC Temple to do a session. This was the first time I've been since giving birth to K1. It took a lot of planning and coordinating but we made it. There aren't words to express how glad I was to be sitting next to PC in the session and the feeling of complete happiness and peace that came over me. It was so wonderful. How I managed to stay away so long, I don't know. All I do know is that I can't wait to go back.

Comments

What a beautiful Temple. Wow.

Derek and I went back last night for the first time since we were sealed. It is so nice to be able to go. Now I just need to figure out what I am doing!
Kiley said…
Me too! I can't wait to get there!
BYU Hottie said…
Hooray for you! It's always worth it, and that's a nice feeling....
JennaK said…
How far is that temple from where you are?
Mama Chick said…
We are about 25 minutes away in GOOD traffic so we usually have to budget at least 3 1/2 hours if we want to go.

Popular Posts