Not so whole...
I used to think that I took really good care of my clothes, but it seems they are all falling apart. PC has the same problem but goes through them much quicker. We replaced his three sets of holey jeans with two pairs of good ones at Christmas and bought him two new pairs of shoes in June and he's almost worn through the soles of one set of shoes. Granted, PC wears those shoes just about every day, and walks like crazy, but seriously!
Anyways, PC came to me the other day and said "I'm sorry.... look what I did today"
I know. This is shirt #3 that has become a victim. I decided PC should be apart of the X-men and his mutant quality would be razor sharp elbows. His name would be: Elzor or maybe Razbow. Take your pick.
Now I don't mind that my clothes are getting holey because I stay home and who has to see me, right? I figure I have one nice pair of non-holey jeans that I can wear out in the world and be respectable. But apparently clothes talk at night when we are sleeping and the gossip got around that the 'cool thing' was to have holes. So when I pulled out my nice jeans from the dryer on Monday this is what I found.
I love being a poor student...
Anyways, PC came to me the other day and said "I'm sorry.... look what I did today"
I know. This is shirt #3 that has become a victim. I decided PC should be apart of the X-men and his mutant quality would be razor sharp elbows. His name would be: Elzor or maybe Razbow. Take your pick. Now I don't mind that my clothes are getting holey because I stay home and who has to see me, right? I figure I have one nice pair of non-holey jeans that I can wear out in the world and be respectable. But apparently clothes talk at night when we are sleeping and the gossip got around that the 'cool thing' was to have holes. So when I pulled out my nice jeans from the dryer on Monday this is what I found.
I love being a poor student...


Comments
But I know exactly what you mean. Can you believe the fashion is to buy jeans WITH holes in them?