Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat

K1 is now eating two solid meals a day (ha! pun intended). He seems very interested in grabbing the spoon whenever I feed him so I have decided to start feeding him finger foods. I've been scared to introduce them because I'm afraid he'll choke (which he'll inevitably do...). Oh, and we discovered another favorite food: Bananas. I was beginning to doubt whether he'd truly like eating anything else besides squash, but thankfully he's expanding his food pallet... very slowly.
K1 stopped sleeping through the night when he got his ear infection and after he recovered his sleep habits got worse! I was getting up 4-8 times a night. Not cool. For the THIRD time now, I've had to teach K1 how to sleep through the night. I started Sunday night and was up with him from 2am to 6am. The next night I only got up 3 times, the next night 2 times and last night he slept through the night. Victory!

I stopped toilet training K1 while he was sick and now we've reconvened and things seems to be going well. Woot.

K1 has finally started crawling. It's not a true crawl yet, but I feel army crawling counts. Take a look.



Lastly, PC mentioned the other day how he's going to miss when K1's legs stop assuming his frog position. I'm going to miss it too, but for now we need to enjoy it while he still does it.

Comments

JennaK said…
That is a GREAT picture of him with his tongue out. I just wanted to tell you that Caleb slept really well at night until his first ear infection and then it was hard to get him back to a schedule but we managed. He is currently my best sleeper and always has been. Thanks for the update!
Kiley said…
I love how much he looks like you two! He's such a cute kid! And . . . this is silly, but it made me happy when I heard your voice on the video . . . I miss you guys.
BYU Hottie said…
We understand the ear infection/sleep disruption thing! And I am sorry that you had to get up so much! Yuck!
Love how much hair he has!

Popular Posts