And Thus Commences Our First Ever...
...Birthday Week! Anyone who really knows me know that I LOVE my birthday. No, it is not my birthday, but PC's birthday on the 15th. He's never been big into celebrating his travels around the sun. But oddly enough, he's the one who came up with this brilliant idea! His birthday week started on Tuesday and will end on Monday, his true birthday.I sent him to the store Tuesday night to get plastic wrap and he came home to this magnificent sign made from engineering paper. :) So far I've just tried to give him little gifts or notes each day. We'll see how it goes. I haven't decided all the activities and fun things to incorporate into Birthday Week, but I figure it will be years in the making and ever changing. Yay for Birthdays!
p.s. No matter how hard we tried, we couldn't get all the letters in the picture...sorry


Comments