All my Babies

I've been contemplating whether to get a small job for a while now and was considering nannying, tutoring, or something in between but never could settle on something. I actually applied for a tutoring job, but they never got back to me. I took that as a 'sign' that maybe I shouldn't be working, but still felt like I could, and should be contributing to our family's welfare. As usual, Heavenly Father was looking out for me blessed me some perfect opportunities. On the same day a few weeks ago, two women from my ward called me and asked if I could watch their little boys on different days. One woman was a stay at home mom and just needs me every once in a while, but the other woman is going back to work and will need me to watch her little boy 1-3 times a week. It's really nice because she brings her little boy (Little T) over to my place and so I can still get lots done in a day and, of course, have K1 with me. Little T is 4 months older than K1 and they get along great. It's so amazing to me how Heavenly Father knows my exact needs and therefore know he loves me.

Comments

JennaK said…
Anyone who is willing to watch other people's kids on a regular basis amazes me. Even if I was offered thousands of dollars, I don't know if I could do it with much heart. Good for you!
Mama Chick said…
I am being paid :) So that makes it better
Kiley said…
I love the updates! I'm glad you found something to do!
Christen Aubrey said…
Thats amazing. I dont know how I could do more babies. Marcus is easy...well, most of the time :)

Popular Posts