28 years young

Our 'royal' friends were so kind to through PC a birthday bash! Our hosts made PC a yellow- cinnamon-streusel-awesome cake. Go here to find the recipe. It is definitely worth a try.
(clockwise from the left)Emily, Brett, Josh, Christen, me, K1 and Abi
Tanaya, Gabbi, Adam, Dallin, Autumn, Bryan, PC, Tim, Charish (behind Tim)
Playing around with the Bishop boys :)

Thanks to everyone for coming. It was a great night.

Comments

Tracy said…
Late "Happy 28th Birthday" to PC! Seems a little strange that you could be that age now - but you and Rob are the same age and so I guess it is true - haha So, I am looking at your pics above and noticed Josh from the neighborhood! That was kind of unexpected! Pretty cool that you would run into each other on the other side of the country! Small world!
PC said…
Yeah! It had been so long since Josh and I had seen each other, when we first met out here, we couldn't remember how we knew each other.

It seems strange to me that I could be 28, also. Shouldn't I have already conquered the world, or something like that??

Popular Posts