End of an Era

I was sitting eating breakfast this morning and looked down at K1 rolling around at my feet. He gave me a big, cute smile and in that moment, with his mouth wide open and the sun perfectly shining in his mouth, I noticed two little slits. I stuck my finger in to feel his gums and, sure enough, our little man has cut his first two teeth! I think it just happened because you can hardly see them. In the midst of his ear infection last week, I believe he was teething too. I guess it's nice to get all the grumpy-ness done at once, eh? When the new arrivals are more visible we will take pictures. :)

Comments

Kiley said…
Hooray for new teeth! I love how sometimes you discover them when you weren't even expecting them - and then you realize that you already survived all the grumpiness!
It is a little sad when they grow and it is so noticeable. At least that is how I feel. I get sad when I mark how tall my kids are getting. It just means one more inch closer to them leaving the nest, to meeting the not-so-nice world.

BUT, hooray, he is healthy and growing. What a wonder to watch!
BYU Hottie said…
Wow, two teeth at once?! Poor guy...but amazing guy! We dealt with the ear infection thing this past week as well... Not so fun. Not really looking forward to the teething thing at our house...I know it's necessary, but the crying breaks my heart. :( Any advice you can share?
Michelle said…
Congrats! This is a big moment!

Popular Posts