7 Months


Man, it seems like last week that I was doing his 6 month post, but here we are. He's seven months and getting cuter every day. Our little man is almost crawling. We can put objects just out of his reach and he'll use his arms and legs to push himself forward. He is such a wiggly kid. Whether we lay him on the ground with his toys, or hold him in our lap, he always seems to be moving or rolling over. He even squirms around in his crib to find a comfy position when he falls asleep. He loves making us laugh and smile with his antics. We can tell we have an empathic kid on our hands because when another baby is crying, he gets a really concerned look on his face and most of the time starts crying too. Ha! Oh we love him. He's improving his vocabulary every day. He can now say 'ma', 'ba', 'da', and 'ga', and he still does his patented, high-pitched squeal. He's started eating two meals a day, and is a finicky eater. If he doesn't like something, he'll gag. Kind of gross, really. Oh well, at least we know his favorites, right? He's still our happy, curious, big, blue-eyed boy. We love our little K1 and feel like we've always had him and can't imagine life without him.

Looking concerned
That's our happy boy
Sir Pantscelot
Supervising Daddy doing the dishes.
Staring longingly at my physics books and daddy's business books.
Trying to get on the shelf
Pouting after the failed attempt
This NEVER happens. He was so tired that he fell asleep on my lap. Ha!

Comments

JennaK said…
Adam was a finicky eater when he was little. Maybe he still is (I don't know!).
BYU Hottie said…
Wow, time sure flies, doesn't it? Glad he is growing and learning so well! :) And it's a relief to know that Spencer's not the only one who gags at food he doesn't like. I was beginning to doubt my baby-food-feeding skills....
What a little angel.

It makes me so happy to see you guys enjoying parenthood. It is so rewarding.

(It makes me extra happy to see Adam taking on the dishes!!!!) :)
Stephanie said…
MC, you're wonderful. He's adrorable. I miss all of you!
Michelle said…
It's a good thing he's there to supervise the dishes to be sure they are done right! So cute. I can attest to the fact that he's a MO-VER. He is one busy little guy.
Anonymous said…
I totally agree that the sixth month seems to FLY by! He is totally adorable! And that's pretty fun that he'll scoot to his toy! Oh how much fun!
CHS officers said…
Eve.... I can't believe how big he is!! He's absolutely adorable!!!! I freakin miss you girl. Looks like you're having a ball out there! I want to come visit!
Josh said…
A couple of things. First, I don't know how I feel about Adam being called "PC." You know how I feel about computers, and besides, the guy in those commercials seems kind of dorky, to be perfectly honest.

Second, Adam asked about the possibility of advantageously-arranged marriages. After observing the pictures of your youngling, I have decided that he does, in fact, have the good looks that we'll require from any prospective suitor for our darling, projectile-vomiting wonder.

I do have to warn you, however, that one of Geneil's roommates is already claiming something about a betrothal agreement for her 2-year old. I don't know if there's anything to that, but if there is, then Adam's law skills may come in handy in about 18 years to settle my child's marital fate, once and for all.

Popular Posts