OK ok...

I know I've not been outwardly posting as frequently but I have a reason. I have a list of topics I've been meaning to post and the first "topic" I've been wanting to share is all the videos I've been taking of K1. I take at least 2 a week featuring some new trick, sound, or whatever. I've now tried, on several different occasions, to load just ONE video...and have been very unsuccessful. The first time I waited for 1 hour for the video to "upload". I then got frustrated and went on doing other things. The next time I held out for 3 1/2 hours and then went to bed frustrated. Today I waited for.... SEVEN AND A HALF HOURS PEOPLE...and to no avail. So really I've been wanting to post, but have been deterred each time.

Comments

MommaMcCarthy said…
How long are your movies? Can they be trimmed down at all? Can you go somewhere with better Internet?
MommaMcCarthy said…
How long are your movies? Can they be trimmed down at all? Can you go somewhere with better Internet?

Popular Posts