Breakfast Club
No I'm not suggesting that PC and I are delinquents. :) Rather that PC has made it a habit of making breakfast 5 out of the 7 days a week ever since he got out of school. I'm not complaining. The first morning I woke up to this...
My mouth dropped too. It's a blueberry buckle coffee cake. This was what was left after breakfast.
Since then he's made pumpkin waffles, pancakes, monkey bread, oatmeal with fruit, and eggs and bacon with toast. This morning he made what I would consider German pancakes but it had cinnamon covered apples in it. It was good.
My mouth dropped too. It's a blueberry buckle coffee cake. This was what was left after breakfast.
Since then he's made pumpkin waffles, pancakes, monkey bread, oatmeal with fruit, and eggs and bacon with toast. This morning he made what I would consider German pancakes but it had cinnamon covered apples in it. It was good.


Comments
I love hearing about your Christmas festivities - and you talking about the Holocaust museum reminds me of my feelings when I went through - the same way you felt. Depressing, but very important to know!