6 months!

There he is! Ol' blue eyes. K1 is so fun. Everyday I'm amazed at how little he is and yet how much personality he has. He makes us laugh with his antics. He's always into something. He can't crawl yet, but he's close. He scoots across the floor by pushing off with his feet and letting his face drag. That or he'll roll to whatever he wants. We know our days are numbered for when he'll start getting into everything. He's also eating solids at least once a day and loves his sippy cup. I took him to the doctor and he was the usual; happy and healthy... until he got his four shots. He was a good sport though.
  • Height: 27.25 inches -90%
  • Weight: 16.6 lbs -50%
  • Head: 17.25 inches - 75%
Here are some photos from the past month:
This is how I feel at the end of every day, exhausted
Tickle war with daddy
'What you lookin' at?'
Asleep holding onto mama's finger
Rocking him to sleep
He looks so big in this one!
Please let me out!
soaking up the morning rays

chillin' with Daddy
Why hello!
I love this: Not only is he standing up holding onto my drawstrings, but he's sucking on them too. Classic
He looks like a deer in the headlights in this one.

Comments

Stephanie said…
Oh my dear. He is adoreable. Miss you!
Emily Hamilton said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kiley said…
I love the updates! The little babe is getting so big - I can't believe how much he looks like Adam! I'm glad you get to tour around D.C. - I'm kind of jealous, actually.
SO fun! I am glad you guys are enjoying him. It does not last long enough!
Jashley said…
I love his eyes in the last picture! he is so cute. and he's getting so big! oh i love it. You're hair is so long and yo look beautiful. I miss your guts girl
Anonymous said…
Oh he is such a doll baby! It's so fun that our babies are the same age! It's so fun to see how he is growing! I wish we could get together!

Popular Posts