Happy News!

K1 is looking intently at something...
Want to see too?

That's right! Our (and his) first snow! We woke up this morning to it snowing outside. I didn't think it would stick, but the ground is currently white and it is still snowing. Yay!

Other exciting news: K1 finally rolled over! On Thursday he rolled from his back to his front (which is actually harder for most babies), and yesterday he rolled from his tummy to his back! PC even witnessed him rolling from his tummy to his back this morning. We have a regular roller now.

Last bit of exciting news: PC is currently taking his first final exam! He might not think it's that exciting, but I think it is. He'll be studying for his other exams over the next week and a half. I can't believe how fast this first semester was. I have a feeling law school will be here and gone before we know it.

K1 showing off his feet-grabbing-skills.

Comments

Kiley said…
Hooray for snow and rolling over and the end of the first semester! Way to go babe and PC (and MC for being the Momma)!
Stephanie said…
Oh MC- I think you're adoreable.
Christen Aubrey said…
Hey! Yay for rolling! Thats so exciting! I cant wait for Henry to roll from back to front. Goodluck to adam for finals!

Popular Posts