Christmas Tree

As I walked out into the living room after my shower on Thanksgiving morning, I caught PC getting out our Christmas Tree. He gave me a sheepish grin and then turned back to his task. We finally got around to decorating the tree on Sunday.
Before
K1 putting on the first ornament
After

Just a side note about the ornaments: PC's parents gave each of the kids an ornament every year growing up. When they moved out, their ornaments went with them to start their own tree. Now we have all these cute, sentimental ornaments. My mom thought the idea was cute and sent me a small box of ornaments from our tree. I gave PC an ornament last year and plan to continue the tradition.

Comments

Kiley said…
Oh, your little boy is cute. Four months already? Wow!

And I love the tree! My grandparents had the same tradition with us, and I'm hoping to do the same with my family too. Love it!
Michelle said…
What a cute idea - to give an ornament each year; I love it! How sentimental and sweet. Your tree turned out beautiful!

Popular Posts