Screamin' Deal

The nursery is finally finished! I was looking around on Craig's List and I found a crib! It met all my qualifications: white, dropside, drawer underneath, traditional style, nothing too fancy, and, most of all, cheap. We investigated and loved it, but not only did we get the crib but we got tons of sheets, and a mattress, duvet, little baby-safe pillow, and bumper pads. Some of the sheets and things were from Italy (the mom was italian)... not that that should make it more special... it just sounded cool. We purchased all of this stuff for $140. Awesome I know. I just love gettin' a deal. :)
I think K1 likes it too!

Comments

That is so cute! I am with you I like white furniture for kids rooms! It is sweet.
Emily Hamilton said…
NICE! Way to find the deals! Alex looks so happy in his new bed...so cute!
Kiley said…
Hooray for you! I love getting a deal too!
JennaK said…
Very cute nursery.
Anonymous said…
Oh my, what an awesome deal! And I just looked at your pictures, and they are AWESOME! I really wish we would get a deal like that...haha we still haven't had Anna's pictures professionally done yet...sad I know. But your apartment looks so great, and I'm way impressed with how much you can do! Oh, we miss you!

Popular Posts