Nightstand
I feel like a person's nightstand can say a lot about them and where they are in their lives. Do they have pictures? Who are they of? Are there books? What kind? You get the idea. Let's try a few examples:
#1: Picture of parents in black and white, Forbes Magazine, pill bottle, reading glasses,and a gold wrist watch. Does this not scream old man?
#2: Picture of friends, lip gloss, car keys, stray jewelry, cell phone, and some literary classic like Crime and Punishment. I would guess high school aged girl that can drive.
Now look at my nightstand. Can you guess how I'm feeling?
Probably religious (scriptures), married (picture), pregnant or nursing (prenatal tablets), SICK (halls, tissues and DayQuil)
That's right. I've been sick for the past 4 days. Misery.
#1: Picture of parents in black and white, Forbes Magazine, pill bottle, reading glasses,and a gold wrist watch. Does this not scream old man?
#2: Picture of friends, lip gloss, car keys, stray jewelry, cell phone, and some literary classic like Crime and Punishment. I would guess high school aged girl that can drive.
Now look at my nightstand. Can you guess how I'm feeling?
Probably religious (scriptures), married (picture), pregnant or nursing (prenatal tablets), SICK (halls, tissues and DayQuil)That's right. I've been sick for the past 4 days. Misery.


Comments
I just may steal this idea.