Never

I'm never so happy as when I can put K1 down for his nap and have some free time.
I'm never so happy as when I can go get K1 from his nap because I realized how much I missed him.
I'm never so happy as when PC comes home at the end of a long day and seeks me out to give me a hug and kiss.
I'm never so happy as when I've finished making dinner and can finally sit down and eat it with my family.
I'm never so happy as when I sneak cookie dough from the freezer. :)
I'm never so happy as when I practice a piano piece for days and then it finally comes together.
I'm never so happy as when I see my Wednesday gals and talk about anything and everything.
I'm never so happy as when I get a killer deal on something I needed (groceries, clothes, home improvement...)
I'm never so happy as when I put away all the cleaning supplies and can look at my clean house.
I'm never so happy as when I talk to my family over Skype.
I'm never so happy as when I finish a run that pushed me and I didn't quit.
I'm never so happy as when I can sit down and watch a movie with PC.
I'm never so happy as when I get a long stretch of sleep at night.
I'm never so happy as when K1 cries in the middle of the night and I go to his crib to be greeted with a big smile.
I'm never so happy as when I get to hold my little boy and he falls asleep in my arms.
I'm never so happy as when I get to fall asleep in PC's arms.

In short... I've never been so happy. :)

Comments

PC said…
"never, say never, wherever, you a-re"...do-doo, do-do-doo, do-do-doo, do-do-dooooooo....
Michelle said…
Okay, I'm holding back tears. You expressed my feelings to a tee about this amazing new phase of life we have both recently entered. Sweet, true post. Love it!
I've never been so happy as when I read this wonderful entry of my very own daughter..... so fine so good so creative so wonderful

Popular Posts