M.I.A.

And we're back! You may be wondering where we were? Well, we really didn't go anywhere. At all. That's because the following morning after our Trunk o' Treat (4 am to be exact), PC and I discovered that little K1 was sick! He was really, really congested and so we started up the shower and created a steam room and sat in there with him for a while. I had the same cold that K1 had, but obviously it isn't as scary for an adult. Because the two of us were sick, we quarantined ourselves for the next week or so. Now you might think I had PLENTY of time blog, but in actuality I was moving at half pace. I would get one thing done per day i.e. laundry, dinner, grocery shopping, etc. If I did have free time, it was usually devoted to practicing the piano. But enough of my explanations...

Now we are on a new week! I had another one of my "super human Mondays". I love Mondays because I usually have the most energy that day and can therefore get a "super human" amount of stuff done. Not only did I dust, vacuum, sweep, mop, clean the bathroom, do laundry, run errands, do the dishes, straighten up the house, make dinner for our family AS WELL AS another family but I FINALLY finally FiNAllY HUNG THE PICTURES IN THE DINING ROOM. Hanging these beautiful, but hefty paintings has been quite the saga. Hanging stuff on brick isn't the easiest task. But it is finished. Hallelujah!


Because of this, I have decided to take you, my faithful readers, on an apartment tour. No the hanging of our pictures is not finished, but it probably never will be until we decide to move. So, here we go!

Welcome to our apartment! This is the front entry way with the kitchen to your right.


You can see the dining room through the kitchen, but we will get there soon enough.

If you were to walk straight, you would enter our front room. Complete with couches,

entertainment center,

bookcases, piano and K1 :)

Connecting to both the kitchen and front room is the Dining Room. We were about to eat dinner, that is why the table is set (no I'm not nerdy enough to set it just for a picture).

If you were to continue walking past the front room, the first room on your right would be K1's nursery. I just did a pan of the room. Note the cute chinese lanterns around his window. We turn those on every night because he can't sleep in the dark. :)



In that same hallway, the first door on your left would be the bathroom. Yay for bathrooms.

The room at the end of the hall is the master bedroom, because I'm the master. :) Just kidding! I have plans to put a collage of pictures on the blank wall next to the window. I still haven't decided what pictures to put in what frames.


On the left is our walk-in closet and also...

PC's office!!!

Hope you enjoyed the tour. We think it's pretty nice. :)

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PC said…
Hey, the desk-in-closet setup is awesome. Don't knock it 'til you try it! (as I write this, sitting at my desk in the closet)
Good Job - I like, I like!!

Hardly looks like poor students - stylin'

mm
Jashley said…
I love it! What a cute house! so fun so fun. What state to you live in anyways? i forgot.
Jordan said…
Great looking place- thanks for sharing these pics! Hope ya'll are doing well!

Popular Posts