Two Month Checkup

I took K1 in for his two month checkup on Tuesday. The poor little guy had people touching him with their cold hands and then they gave him three nasty shots. I was almost in tears myself by the third poke. He was a real trooper. Here are the stats:
Height: 24.25 inches 83%
Weight: 12 lbs 3 oz 50%
Head: 16.25 inches 75%

I thought I'd post a few of his "perspective shots". We like to take pictures of him next to stuff to give an idea of his size.
This kid is looking more like his Daddy everyday!

Comments

Michelle said…
I love the perspective pics. So fun. He is tiny!
香織 said…
I love that his smiling picture. He is so adorable! It is very painful to see your baby getting shots, isn't it?
Mal Pal said…
he's too big eve. I adore that little smile. can't wait to see you guys again!
Andrea Fowles said…
He is beautiful!! Seriously, what a handsome little man.
Couldn't resist! Copied it to My Pictures - I'm going to print it out and take it to the office. What a handsome little guy!!

mm

Popular Posts