Happy Halloween

My goal for this year's Halloween costumes was frugality. I didn't want to buy anything new for our costumes. I dug through some fabrics that I already had and went to work. This is what I came up with...

Obviously PC and I needed to follow suit...

That's right folks. A family of birds. Pun intended. I decided on blue birds because that is what we had the most stuff for. Whaddaya think?

K1 all trunk o' treated out.

Comments

Cute! Your baby birdie is so sweet!
Kiley said…
Lookin' good! I like the pouty faces - they're pretty cute when they're so sad!
Karli Johnson said…
eve! it was so fun to look at your blog! so many fun adventures. holy crazy cows who would have thought life would bring you to where you are! so far :( but i'm so glad to see you guys are so happy. you have such a cute little family. don't forget how amazing you are. love you
Anonymous said…
Oh my, how cute! What a fun little costume idea :). And I love the little pouty faces! Haha it's pretty cute. And no you're not a bad parent. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! Happy Halloween!
香織 said…
Cute costume! I love it!

Popular Posts