Happy Birthday to Me!
That's right, I'm currently a multiple of eleven! Yessss. I was really spoiled this year. I honestly was expecting a quiet birthday and maybe a few phone calls from family, but I was wrong. My day started out with PC making me breakfast in bed. This included pancakes, muffins, and scrambled eggs that had mushrooms and onions in it. Yummy! That afternoon, one of my new friends here threw me a birthday lunch and invited some of my other buddies. She made "chicken bombs", salad and crepes for dessert!
That night, I made my favorite dinner and went old school with my choice of cake. White cake, white frosting and sprinkles. My favorite as a kid.

At this point, I thought my birthday celebrations were over. I was wrong. On Friday morning, one of my other good friends called and informed me that she was throwing me a birthday party that night. This was how we were greeted. :)


Thanks to the Princes for throwing it and to the Snows, Kartchners, Larsens and Paulsens for coming!

Comments
P.S. The little kid gets cuter and cuter every time I see pictures of him!
Love the cake...my fav also!!
I agree with the above posts...I love the cake!
You're so cute!