Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Adventures in Eden
Taking the garden with us wherever we go!
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Mama Chick
October 24, 2009
Frownies
So maybe we are bad parents, but we've been trying to get K1's frown on camera. He had just woken up from a nap and wasn't too happy about it. He has some killer pouts as you will see below.
Comments
BYU Hottie
said…
Of course you're not bad parents! You're recording all his faces for posterity. :) I love my little one's pouty faces too...
Beth and Mark :)
Mal Pal
said…
so sad! and cute...
Ashley
said…
I must be a bad mom too because I think my baby's sad little face is the cutest ever.
Popular Posts
Posted by
Mama Chick
August 27, 2019
December
Posted by
Mama Chick
May 01, 2021
The Struggle is Real and Beautiful and Humbling
Comments
Beth and Mark :)