The Week in Review

On Monday, some of my friends came over to sew nursing covers. Since I am the only one who has a sewing machine, it was only natural that we came to my place. I thought I had most of the basics for my sewing purposes: seam ripper, seam gauge, scissors, an assortment of pins and a measuring tape. We started out just fine until we were trying to measure and cut the fabric. Mind you we were only cutting rectangles, but man it was tough. I eventually took the glass piece out of the center of my coffee table so we could have a large straight edge. All the while we were intermittently cuddling or feeding our babies. Here is a cute photo of K1's first sleepover with his two buddies!


Update on the cushion project: Here I am unpicking the last of the old cushions(K1 is helping, of course). I am now ironing the old cushion pieces and using them as templates for the new cushions. Onward and upward...


K1 loves his mobile (and so do I and my long showers!). I can set him under his mobile and he loves staring at it. Sometimes he breaks out into big smiles and other times you can tell he is really focused. K1 has also started grabbing at things. As an example, this morning while I was feeding him, he repeatedly grabbed at my bangs until he got a hold. Our little boy is growing up so fast!


Lastly, I've revamped my efforts to learn German. I made flash cards to stick to different objects around the house. Wish me luck!


It's official, this is K1's cutest sleeping position. Our little bean.

Comments

香織 said…
The way he sleeps is really cute, and I like the picture of three babies being swaddled and sleeping.
Looks like you are having a great time there. Looking forward to see you finishing your project.

Popular Posts