Two Months!

On Saturday, my little boy turned two months. I can't believe how fast time is flying. He has gotten so much bigger since he was born. He's beginning to have coordination and his big, bright eyes are full of curiosity. We love the smiles and coos he gives us. Here's a few photos from this past month.

Chillin' with Daddy
Cute bum!
The sleeper
The Bubbler
In the bath

Comments

Tracy said…
I cannot believe that 2 whole months have already passed since his birth! Incredible, and MC, you look great!
Dan and Patrice said…
It already looks like his eyes might turn out to be as blue as PC's are.
Hey Guys! Sorry it has taken me so long to do this! I have been super busy...as usual!
Looks like you guys are doing great. We are so excited to read your updates!
Here is our blog:
http://derekjennyandkids.blogspot.com

I will send you an invite also...I forget we are private.

Popular Posts