A Royally Fun Weekend

On Labor day weekend we went to Bethany Beach in Delaware with a prince and two princesses... well more like three Princes, but anyways :). PC, K1 and I caravaned with the Princes three hours to Bethany Beach. We saw lots of beautiful countryside after we crossed the Bay Bridge. We also saw innumerable yard sales, produce stands and people barbecuing chicken (go figure...) . When we arrived at the beach we could not find parking for almost an hour! We were despairing that we drove three hours to the beach only to never see it, but obviously we did, otherwise I wouldn't be writing about it. Literally everyone and their dog was there as you can see from the photos below.
The Princes brought their pack n' play to put the babies in and we set up camp around them. It was so cute to see the two little babies kicking around in there (K1 was sleeping most of the time...)The couples took turns watching the babies and playing in the water. The water was cold at first but felt really good after a minute or two. PC and I body surfed a few of the waves, but decided to stop after we both got a little cut up from the sand and seashells. After a long day of surf and sand, we decided to head home. On our way we stopped at a produce stand and picked up peaches, corn, squash, and a bell pepper. All of which were very tasty!! We had fun with our royal friends and look forward to future excursions!!
My Beloved PC... ain't he cute?

Comments

PC said…
That angle of picture makes it look like I have a humped back! (not that it'd be bad, just that I don't think I do right now...)
JennaK said…
Are the Princes people you've met since you moved out there or someone you knew before that lives out that way now?
PC said…
We met them out here, but could have known one or both of them due to other connections from back West.
香織 said…
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Nice pictures of you. I sure have fun reading your blog!

Popular Posts