The Miscellanous Happenings from our Household

I thought I would highlight a few things that have been going on.
  • First, we only have three more items to hang (two pictures and a mirror) until we are completely moved in. A picture tour coming soon.
  • I'm beginning to drive myself places and not freaking out if I get lost. We own a GPS, but I'm trying to not become dependent upon it.
  • PC got a small TA type job working for a professor at school. It is just 5 hours a week and hopefully will be a good experience.
  • We bought a glider chair on craig's list for cheap. I'm now attempting to sew new cushions for it. I will post pictures when I'm done.
  • We bought a bouncer and K1 loves it! I can now prepare dinner :)
  • K1 started smiling on a consistent basis. He first started smiling at 5 weeks. He's most responsive in the mornings when he first wakes up. Enjoy the little video below!


I have also been trying to immortalize K1's plethora of squeaks and cries. I've been told that a baby's cries change over time and so I don't want to forget what his sound like. Here is one video of one of his cute squeaks.

I also started putting K1 in the bumbo for small amounts of time to see how he does. He usually likes it for the first 3-5 minutes but then wants out. Until next time...

Comments

Unknown said…
What a cutie! What big eyes he has! :)
MommaMcCarthy said…
for some reason, when i try to watch the second movie, it acts like i clicked on the bumbo picture. any clues why?

Popular Posts