Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Adventures in Eden
Taking the garden with us wherever we go!
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Mama Chick
September 24, 2009
For the Record...
... I got pooped on during tonight's bath. I don't want to know what's going to get on me tomorrow night...
Comments
香織
said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
香織
said…
oh, never mind the comment I made on a previous blog then. All I can say is "Welcome to the motherhood!"
At least it wasn't on your face.
JennaK
said…
I've only had one child do that in the bath, and it wasn't until said child was almost 2!
Michelle
said…
Tee-hee! Gabbi recently pooped IN her bath. Unfortunately, we weren't aware of it until we drained the water and saw the little remainders at the bottom of the tub. How long was she bathing in that? Who knows . . .
Kiley
said…
Oh, I'm sorry. Good luck with that!
P.S. What fun at the zoo!
Popular Posts
Posted by
Mama Chick
August 27, 2019
December
Posted by
Mama Chick
May 01, 2021
The Struggle is Real and Beautiful and Humbling
Comments
At least it wasn't on your face.
P.S. What fun at the zoo!