Packing

From the time that I stopped working at the end of June, I've been packing our apartment. It's been really hard deciding what things we can hopefully live without until they are unpacked again in a few weeks. I first started on all our books, then the drawers in our hallway, then all our unneeded kitchen items, the office closet, decorations, pictures, piano (sob), winter clothes and coats, and office supplies. It has been so hard to pack things in the appropriate sized box so that it can still be lifted and such. It has taken me 2 weeks but I'm pretty sure there isn't anything else I can really pack that we won't need until we leave. And so the packing is put on pause ...

It doesn't look like anyone lives here...

We're waist high in boxes in some rooms

I even made a 3D model of our furniture and moving truck (to scale) so we could see best how to pack it. I'm such a nerd.

Comments

Mal Pal said…
hahahahahahahaha!!! I can't believe you made a model. I love you nerd.
CHS officers said…
Eve..... the you made a model..... and it was to scale!?!?! EVE!!! Ha ha wow, i'm speachless

Popular Posts